Using the site “honeyhelper.org” you trust us with your personal data. Please read this document to understand how and what your personal data is collected by the site “wish-shop.info”, for what purposes are used and how you can limit the collection of your personal data.
“honeyhelper.org” collects your personal data solely for the purpose of improving the site, personalizing the content of the site, placing relevant advertising and information messages. We want to make the site the most useful and convenient for your use: to show you relevant news, to adapt the structure of the site based on your preferences, to show you advertising messages corresponding to your interests. We guarantee the safety of your personal data, do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except as described in the relevant section below.
How and what information we collect:
We collect information in your visits to the site by automatic methods of fixation (log-files, cookies), as well as through the registration forms you fill in (including when registering through social networks), personal or other data left during the use of the site.
Methods of information collection:
1. Log files include information about your visits and are collected by most sites. They record information from where a particular visitor came from, when and how much time he spent on the site, what he watched and downloaded, what his browser is and what IP address his computer has. We guarantee the security of the storage of these files and their anonymous aggregated use for the General analysis of our website traffic.
2. Site usage data honeyhelper.org a cookie is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer. Each time you visit the site, the history of your visits, the number of pages viewed, the time on the site and other information you leave is attached to this file.
We collect the following personal information during your visit:
1. Your personal data – the data that you leave us during the registration process, as well as during the interaction with our site and applications: your unique identifier (cookies), IP address, your name, e-mail, social network profile, language, location, type of device from which you visit us, device model, operating system version, browser, as well as other data that you yourself tell us during the interaction with the site (for example, a photo that you can upload to your profile, or mobile phone number that you leave when using the services).
2. Your actions: browsing the pages of our site, comments, filling out forms that you leave, clicks on ads, filters you choose, etc.
How we use the collected data
We use the collected data solely for the purpose of personalizing the site, namely:
* data analysis to improve the quality of use of the site,
• support, development of services,
* personalization of site content,
• improve the quality of the interface,
* development of new services,
* increase the relevance of advertisements by using different targeting to place commercial ads and informational messages “honeyhelper.org”, including the use of socio-demographic information, behavioral and geographical data,
* communication with users or groups of users.
For example, knowing your city, we offer you all the services of our site in advance with the filter of your city already enabled, and we can also develop new sections of our site with the inclusion of information about your city.
We combine all of the user data and analyze them using such services as Google Analytics, Yandex Metric, Doubleclick, Holder, Piwik.
“honeyhelper.org” receives income from advertising messages placed by third parties on our site. In this regard, we cooperate with advertising networks and individual advertisers. In order to ensure the placement of relevant advertising messages that will be of interest to you, we transmit anonymized aggregated data to our partners – advertising networks and advertisers about the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of our audience as a whole. We do not share information that you personally leave that can be linked to you in any way with third parties (we do not share your e-mail, access to your social network, information about the fact of your registration on our site or any information about your visit to the site that can be linked to you personally).
How to find and change your personal data
You can completely prevent the browser from accepting all cookies. If you disable this option, we will not be able to perform a number of useful actions for you, for example, to save the interface language you selected.
Information we provide to third parties
We do not disclose users ‘ personal information to companies, organizations and individuals not affiliated with the portal “honeyhelper.org”. The exceptions are the cases listed below:
* The user has consented to this.
• At the request of public authorities.
* Data hosting in compliance with all security rules, which is regulated by the relevant agreement between “honeyhelper.org” and a partner providing a data storage service.
Aggregated user data is provided and may be used:
• analytic systems, Google Analytics, Yandex Metrics, and other analytical systems,
* banner systems and ad networks, as well as direct advertisers with whom you “honeyhelper.org” partnership agreements have been concluded.
We do our best to ensure that “honeyhelper.org” and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data we hold. In particular, we do the following:
* We use SSL encryption on some of our services.
* Provide authentication via login and password or through social networks to access your account.
* Restrict our employees and contractor’s access to personal data.
This agreement applies only to the data that collects “honeyhelper.org”. All data collected by our partners or advertisers in the course of your use of our site or after going to other sites are governed by the relevant agreements of these companies. Please read them before submitting your data.
“honeyhelper.org” does not collect payment information about your accounts on the Internet, and does not provide services related to the conduct of Internet payments. When making any payments, please read the security and privacy policies of these services.
Data collection in promotions, contests, special projects of our site is governed by the relevant rules of these events, which are posted on the relevant pages of the events.